Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Gutty Little Bruins are back!

Where the hell have you guys been?

Saturday was great, I should kick myself for not going but I had a chance to do something really cool that day. But I was able to listen to most of the first half and watch the second half. It would have been great to be there and it would have almost topped 1996, but this one is sweet since it screwed USC.

So to the Trojans and their fans, hey you can still go to Glendale, all you have to do is just get on the 110 to the 5. I love seeing you people eat it. Also since you will be playing in the Rose Bowl please don't mess the place up.

It was just so nice to see USC suffer. I had way too much of hearing them crow. Okay sure it was out of spite and I will begrudgingly give respect for what they have accomplished the past few season. I am glad that Karl got this win and that this is the start of the program turning the corner.

What I saw Saturday was the team I had been waiting for, well defensively. The O still has a way to go, but that will be fixed. It was great seeing UCLA as the aggressor. Hitting USC in the mouth and taking USC shots and not wavering. Speaking of that, how about that cheap shot from USC. That guy lead with his helmet and made contact with the QB's helmet. Stinking USC.

Now Karl, go get a bowl win and get this team geared up for 07.

No comments: