Friday, December 01, 2006

Wow, it is a little dusty hear.

Well what can I say,

The UCLA Bruins are looking at another possible beating Saturday. I do wish they could just find a way to ruin it for USC. Oh I would love it so, but UCLA does not have the Offense to do much right now. UCLA will play better than last year since I still think they did not show up to play. The score will be close at half and SC will pull away. I know there are many who want Dorrell out, but I am not one of them (well me and sadly many USC fans). I really want him to succeed. He has done a good job in cleaning up Toledo's mess and is starting to build thing, but if he can't find a way to win this one, then he becomes UCLA's Paul Hackett.

The Kings sucks - Only the Coyotes are worse, so I have that at least.

The Lakers - actually may be better than we all thought. NBA title no, 48 wins yes.

Man United - blew a golden chance to put more ground between them and Chelsea by allowing a goal late last Saturday.

The Broncos - Sunday night we may witness a car wreck, but a car wreck that had to happen. I had faith in Jake, but he just does not have it. Jake, right now you not even Brian Griese, hell not even Bubby Brister. Sorry it ended like this Jake, it's Chinatown, Jake. I am still going to hope against hope that Denver finds a way to win Sunday night. They need every win they can get, since next week they go to San Diego and that is just not going to end well for us, but I hope, my power of negative thinking can work to bring the Broncos back.

I will try to get back to delivering the underwhelming sports good to your here at the Sports Shed.

2 comments:

Silliyak said...

Cough, cough, ya man, you need one a those hepped up filters

Boski93 said...

I have a Hazmat team coming in.