Friday, September 08, 2006

Before I get to the football, I need to talk about the football.

Yes before I try to give you my thoughts on last nights game and maybe just maybe I will give you Boski's Craptastic Pro Football Bonanza I ran across this.

Qualifying for Euro 2008 began and since Northern Ireland is still in Europe they are still allowed to try to qualify. So how have things gone? Well they lost to Iceland. Yes that football powerhouse Iceland. Iceland is just a step above the Ferroe Islands and Leitchenstein in Euro football. I thought this team could mark Bjork, looks like I was wrong.

So just when it seemed the Northern Irish would just be killing time till they get pounded in World Cup qualify this happens. Got you again Spain! This almost as good as the win they had over England last summer. To come back twice and beat a squad like a quality side like that is fantastic. Now if your brethren from the south can start doing that.


No comments: