Wednesday, September 06, 2006

New blog!

But with same old author.

Ladies and Gentlemen of planet Earth and Milky Way Galaxy. My name is Boski and I am here to underwhelming you with a blog just about sports. Which is not much different than the old Blog Muffin, other than the constant cameo appearances of Bubba Smith and Dick Butkus. So it is like a mentally challenged version of the failed ABC version of Blue Thunder.

I plan to use this as a vehicle to show I no insights about sports, even though I have spent my life consumed with it. I will be a poor man Jimmy the Greek. All of that and I will do it without the racial insensitivity. I know that is a low blow.


So sit back and enjoy the shame. Please warm up before throwing debris at the stage.

1 comment:

Silliyak said...

I should read more carefully...I threw up before I warmed the stage.