Friday, September 15, 2006

Catching up.

Sorry busy, busy, work keeps getting in the way of the important things.

So Week #1 is in the books and Boski had a good week.

If it wasn't for the Skins, you think with all the money thrown around maybe just maybe you get a kicker. I would have gone 13 - 3 SU. Did alright ATS 10 - 6.

Before I go into this weeks pick.

Beware of free falling Tigers. Didn't I see this last year. If the Tigers some how fall out of first and fall out of Wild Card, possible but improbable. They might as well just close up shop and fold the franchise. This collapse would be just below the Phillies of '64 and just above the Angels of '95. I will say the Twins have done all the right things, and god I hate saying that. But was it worth risking Liriano's arm. I know you play to win, but still with a player who has such a bright future you shelve him and not risk him doing even more damage.

What kind of nation have we become when you see Punter on Punter violence.

So another Bush doing something that is against the rules.(Yahoo Sports) If the NCAA would come down on USC then I would be able to scratch that off the Christmas wish list. At first, I almost felt bad for USC. I hate seeing programs pay for the actions of players or coaches no longer at the school, especially when they find things years later. I read the article and see what is being alleged. It makes me think. I pause and then I remembered how much I really hate the Trojans. So let them hang. Take away his Heisman, strip scholarships and make them give up their last title or two (which will please the Auburn fans) and turn over any O.J. evidence. But you know, as I reflect. Maybe I should not be too harsh on Reggie. After all he did take a pay cut to play in the NFL. So hasn't he paid enough.

Raider Football - Commitment to Excrement. Good job, good job. Joey Porter you are pure class. (S.F. Gate)


Could they at least get a free ottoman if they score against the Colts. (Deadspin)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. This marketing idea is almost disgusting as watching the Browns. (Deadspin)

Please enjoy this young Brazilian boys salute to the Florida elections of 2000. (Deadspin)

Alright I will be back later with my picks for this weekend.

No comments: