Monday, September 11, 2006

So lets us take a look at the picks.


Let us see how we came out.

Saturday

I was right on 4 out of the 5 straight up, but sadly I missed and missed hard on the spread on a couple of them.

PSU at ND W (W) This one got ugly in a hurry.
Colorado at Colorado State L (L) I thought Checks Seized U was going to be down, wrong!
Rice at UCLA W (L) Rice is not as bad a I thought but still. UCLA plays like that against ND or USC and they put 60 on the Bruins.
OSU at Texas W (W) Colt Brennen looked more Gelding Brennen. So it's OSU vs. USC in the Fiesta Bowl. Oh joy.
Oregon at Fresno St. W (W) Ducks looked good I think they handle OU next week in Autzen Stadium.

So far
4-1 SU and 3-2 ATS

Now to the pros

Den at St.L W (W) Sadly I was right about this one. This could have been a blowout
NYJ at Tenn W (W) Ugly but entertaining to some extent.
Atl at Car L (L) Excuse me I can't talk right now, mouth full of crow.
Cinn at KC W (W) If Green is not alright, it could be a very long season. I am still trying to decide if that hit was clean, or cheap, since he was going into a hook slide.
Sea at Det W (L) Whoa, what is going on here? Sadly this game affected my roto team since I have Alexander and Hassleback. Fiddlesticks!
Phil at Hou W (W) Eagles looked good.
Balt at TB L (L) Way off on this one, and sadly my fears of the Ravens being decent have come back
N.O. at Clev W (W) Bush looked good but the Saints cut close. It must be real tough being a Browns fan.
Buff at N.E. W (L) That is a tough way to lose, a safety. The Bills showed a lot and the Pats may want to pony up to Deion Branch.
Chi at G.B. W (W) Farve wakes up this morning and realize his lunch money was taken, along with his dignity.
SF at Ari W (W) Who would have thought there were that many Cardinal fans.
Dall at Jax L (L) This picked looked good right up till Bledsoe started handing out gifts. Also how does Leftwitch complete anything with that delivery. Hey, as long as they win.
Indy at NYG W (W) Right now I am very thankful they did not breakout the Manning sonogram. My god, the Manning vs. Manning was way over played. It was an entertaining football game none the less.

So we have two more tonight and I stand by my original picks. So far week one I have 11 -3 SU and 9 - 5 ATS, including Thursday Night. Not a bad start.

No comments: