Friday, September 15, 2006

Let us see what my crystal ball has for you.

Well this weekend is being proclaimed as Separation Saturday for College, and Possible Positioning for Brad Quinn Sunday. Saturday is a great day for football with a ton of great intersectional matchups. So here are some of my quick and probably moronic thoughts on 5 of the big ones.

Oklahoma at Oregon (-4.5) Ducks hold off Peterson and then team hold Peterson from find Bohmer. Thanks to the ex-Sonner QB teams are stack 32 in the box. Ducks 30 Sooners 19

LSU at Auburn (-3) This one will be very close in fact I see OT. Also the safest betting tip I have for you on this game. Take the Tigers. But if you ask me I take Auburn 28 LSU 20

Michigan @ Notre Dame (-5.5) Winner become the leader in NCAA Football winning %. Throw that out to your friends, impress them. Speaking of impressing, the Irish looked good last week and I see them beating the Wolverines in a battle of two great fight songs. Irish 30 Wolverines 21

Florida at Tenn (+3.5) We will see if the Vols are back. I think this will be a breakout for leak and Meyer will keep the www.fireurbanmyer.com off his back for another week. Gators 27 Vols 23

Nebraska at University of Spreading Cash (-17.5) I am must be old, because seeing that the Huskers are that much of a dog is still a shock to me. Even though I dreamed of the day of seeing them get it rammed down their throats. I think SC will bury them. Man I hate SC. USC 49 Husked 20

Now to Sunday

Buffalo at Miami (-6.5) This one has had me going back and forth. But the Bills do not play well in Miami early. Miami 23 Buff 16

Carolina at Minnesota (+1) Short week, emotional win and an opponent that was shamed last week = Vikes lose. Carolina 20 Minnesota 14

Cleveland at Cincinnati (-10.5) With all the Orange, Brown, Black and White it will look like fall threw up on the field. Sadly when this is over the Browns will be the one wretcing. Cincinnati 38 - 17

Detroit at Chicago (-8.5) Bears put it to the Pack and the Lions frustrated Team Potted Meat almost all day. The Bears just smoother the Lions, but Lions cover Bears 19 - 12

Tampa Bay at Atlanta (-5.5) Until I see otherwise the Bucs have the speed to contain Vick. Also if Abraham is still hurting Simms may actually find one of his own receivers. Bucs 24 - 17

Oakland at Baltimore (-12.5) Aaron Brook, be afraid, be very afraid. Ravens 20 - 3

New York Giants at Philadelphia (-3) I think we will see the Eagles are for real and the grumbling begins for the G-Men. Eagles 26 - 21

New Orleans at Green Bay (+2) I think the Saints get revenge for the 52 they had put on them. The Saints could be 2-0 and on top of the division when Sunday ends. Saints 35 - 24

Houston at Indianapolis (-13.5) Another that could be very ugly. Colts 38 - 10

Arizona at Seattle (-7) Team Potted Meat comes out firing and tempers Cardinals fever that has been sweeping the nation. Seahawks 37 - 26

St. Louis at San Francisco (+3) I think the Niners shock the Sheep and that is not because I am still pissed about last week. 49ers 23 - 13

Kansas City at Denver (-11) Broncos have to play better, they may have a problem covering but they win and avoid going 0-2 before going to New England. Broncos 28 - 14

New England at New York Jets (+6) Pats 30 - 10. Next!

Tennessee at San Diego (-11.5) Another beat down Chargers 28 - 10. Next!

Washington at Dallas (-7) No Southside Jerome for the Skins means no chance. Cowboys 20 - 9

Pittsburgh at Jacksonville (+2.5)This will be the most physical matchup of the weekend. Even with Batch the Steelers win. Steelers 17 - 14

No comments: