Thursday, October 19, 2006

Boski's College Football Picks of Doom.

I have done no studying on college this week so I suggest that you not even look at them, since they may force you to pick them and lose.


Texas at Nebraska (+5) I like the Longhorns to roll Texas 30 -20

Alabama at Tennessee (-11) When the season ends the Vols will kick themselves for that home loss to Florida. Tennessee 28 - 14

Oregon at Washington (+3.5) Ugly jersey's will avoid a let down. Oregon 31 - 19

Oregon State at Arizona (+2.5) Arizona is always just around the corner. Well that must be a big freaking corner since they still have not arrived. Oregon State 23 - 18

Georgia Tech at Clemson (-7) Every time I turn my back on GT they bite me in the ass, but Death Valley is not an easy place to win, unless you play NCAA College Football 2005. Tigers 29 - 19

Iowa at Michigan (-13) All the talk that Iowa is sleeper died last week in Bloomington. At the end of this one they will wish they were put to sleep. Michigan 30 - 14

Washington at Cal (-23) The Bears will try to run it up on everybody here on in. They hope that and any kind of win vs USC will give them a shot at a BCS game. They are not the team that got crushed by the Vols, who are a good team themselves. Cal 45 - 21

Wisconsin at Purdue (+6) A big game for both. Winner has a inside track on 3rd place and decent bowl. I like what the Badgers have been doing and they will get the road win. Wisconsin 28 - 20

Ohio State at Indiana (-30) Being head football coach at Indiana is tough gig. The current coach just fought a brain tumor. Look what it did to Lee Corso, left him brain dead. But I think Hoeppner may get this team to a point where it competes. Sure I should not be too caught up in them beating maybe a over hyped Iowa team, but I think they will give the Buckeye's fits. Buckeyes win, but not by 30. Ohio State 39 - 25

Boski's Game of Day

UCLA at Notre Dame (-13.5) I heart tells me this is when UCLA goes off script and plays well. But my head tells me that things are not going to work out this weekend. UCLA has a chance to get the college spotlight on it for a little while if it can win at South Bend. Show it's a national program not just USC whipping post. But right now they maybe on QB#3 this weekend. But I think they will cover this week, but that is not much consolation. Notre Dame 24 - 17

No comments: