Friday, October 06, 2006

Boski's October Baseball Report - The Friday Edition

Well Vernlander pitched himself out of a lot of trouble. Him along with the Tigers pen evened up the series. But now the Series switches to Detroit. Sounds good for the Tigers right? Nope, Kenny Rogers goes to the hill and I think the Yankees are hit about .380 against him. Hell, I think A-Rod may get a hit tonight. So Kenny you may get hit harder than some of the cameramen who have crossed your path.

The Friars are fried. Well another one of my ridiculous predictions. The Padres just can't score runs and sadly the rules require you to score more than your opponent. Now does this mean the Redbirds can catch fire and maybe beat the Mets in the next round. Don't know, but it could be interesting with the injuries the Mets have suffered.

The Dodgers, oh the my other stupid pick. Sure, I thought the Mets would win, but I was hoping for 5 games. Last night was one the Dodgers just shot themselves in the foot again. I hope they can salvage something on Saturday. Make the Mets have to work. But the Offense abandoned him, the bullpen did not hold, and their fielding was lacking. Oh and Nomar is on the shelf. So if you add that up and it equals 0 - 2, with a high probability of a sweep.

Today

The Twins last stand. Radke goes against Harden. The A's and Twins have been here before. I think the A's finish the deal this weekend.

The Yankee send out the Unit to face the Rogers. I think the Yanks get out early and quiet the crowd. But this will be a 2 inning save night for Mariano. Torre wants this win and he will not f around tonight to get it.

No comments: